[Zope3-Users] Re: PT, i18n and dynamic attributes...how to?

Alex Furlong alex.furlong at gmx.de
Fri Feb 2 03:35:58 EST 2007

>I'm wondering if there is a proper solution to a common problem:
>translating a page template with dynamic attributes. If I put something
>like ...

You probably want to look at i18n:attribute and i18n:name for the translation of dynamic content.

Here is a page with some examples.
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za/Members/jean/mysite-i18n

The examples are Plone oriented but you should be able to extract the things you need.

There are some more links here:
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/Internationalization

>Both Zope books are particularly good in explaining this.

This is not true. The Zope3 books say not much about the i18n namespace. That is not in the focus of these books as i18n stuff has been around since a while.

Bye

Alex