[Zope-DB] ZpsycopgDA installation

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
11 Feb 2003 15:47:59 +0100

--=-AUM5yGzI8xzkmgnDQQBm

Il mar, 2003-02-11 alle 13:53, Le grande pinguin ha scritto:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 09:24:47AM -0200, Leonardo Fernandes wrote:
> > I did finish the installation. Just for someone else with the same prob=
lem I did have
> > to change permissions for the ZPsycopg files in Products directory and =
also to build
> > mxDateTime from source to install it on zope`s python (the RPM install =
it in /usr).
>=20
> Ah, so you are running your Zope with its own Python. Hmm, that seems to =
be asking
> for trouble (looking at the psycopg mail archive ;-)=20

eh. only if you compile psycopg using a different python. /me wonders if
other adapters have the same build problems.. :(=20

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further

--=-AUM5yGzI8xzkmgnDQQBm

--=-AUM5yGzI8xzkmgnDQQBm--